Thoughtful Engineering and Design
- Industry exclusive 11gauge full-length steel plate subflooring, laminated plywood subflooring with industrial grade diamond plate rubber flooring.
- One piece all welded steel grab bar at ambulatory entrances, no bolt-together pieces or parts to vibrate loose over time.
- Steel reinforced ceilings to ensure headliners and roof panels don’t sag or fall over time.
- Steel reinforced bulkheads at shoulder restraint mounting points.
- All electrical and air conditioning lines are loomed and tied inside the vehicle to eliminate wear and chafing.
- All factory steel edge stampings are protected with vinyl edge guard where lines or wiring pass through.
- All electrical connection points are easily accessed without wall or headliner removal.
- Lowered curbside step on Ford Transits utilizing slider door entry.
Safety and Comfort
- TCI Mobility paratransit vans come equipped with an overhead 726 Lumen LED fixture that illuminates the entire ambulatory entrance so your passengers never miss a step.
- TCI Mobility bus door entry vans come equipped with underbody LED lighting that activates with door opening and closures to give a lit path to the entry steps.
- For 2019, TCI Mobility School Student buses come standard equipped with the Child Checkmate System, to ensure safety of ALL little passengers.
- Ergonomically designed grab bars and entry handles at ambulatory entrances for the comfort of passengers.
- High capacity heat and air conditioning standard on all TCI Mobility vehicles utilizing aftermarket HVAC systems.
- TCI's Solid StepTM full steel and non skid coated running boards and steps provide strength and durability, while inhibit rust for greater longevity.
- TCI's LED illuminated Drop StepTM for extra ease and accessibility for ambulatory passengers on certain optional configurations.
- All TCI Mobility paratransit conversions are fully ADA compliant, and all vehicles meet or exceed FMVSS requirements.
- All TCI Mobility conversions on Ford Transit chassis are Ford Qualified Vehicle Modifier (QVM) Certified.
- TCI Mobility is an FCA/Ram Certified Second Stage Upfitter.
- TCI Mobility is a member of the NTEA